New Version 4.8 Available!
nostopit Web Table Extractor
Extract Data and Tables from Web Pages and files
ONLY 3 STEPS
Step 1 : Enter URL
Step 2 : Select a Table
Step 3 : Save to File
- Exporting tables on TXT, CSV, XML, HTML, JSON, XLS, XLSX
- Opening Web pages from .htm and .html files
- Opening Web Pages from URL addresses
- Simplified User Interface
- Quick open file button
- Installer or Portable Edition (Run in USB Pen)
2. 3 Mb
- CPU : x86 / x64 @ 1.2 Ghz
- RAM : 2 GB (1 Gb Free)
- Screen Resolution : 1024 X 768
- HardDisk Free Space : 50 Mb
- Internet Connection
- OS Microsoft Windows 8.1 (32 bit)
- Microsoft .NET 4.0 Full
- CPU : x64 @ 1.5 Ghz
- RAM : 4 GB (2 GB Free)
- Screen Resolution : 1920×1080
- HardDisk Free Space : 100 Mb
- High Speed Internet Connection
- OS Microsoft Windows 10 (64 bit)
- Microsoft .NET 4.0 Full
- 4.8 Beta (29/09/2020) <— This’s the last version !
- Enhance : Performances
- Fix : Some stability bugs
- Fix : Installer problem with libraries
- 4.7 Beta (10/09/2020)
- Only for Tests (Private Version)
- 4.6 Beta (12/07/2020)
- Enhance : Table Recognition Method
- Enhance : Most Recent file
- Fix : Some Minor Bugs
- Fix : Check Internet Connection
- Fix : Stop loading on site loop
- Add : More Credits
- 4.5 Beta (21/05/2020)
- Fix : Problem with Check Internet Connection
- Fix : Refresh on certain Sites
- Fix : Block on certain Sites
- Add : Export as XLSX
- 4.4 Beta (09/03/2020)
- Add : Export Table as HTML
- Add : Export Table as JSON
- Add : Credits Panel
- Fix : Minor Bugs
- 4.1 Beta (06/03/2020)
- Modify : Extraction Engine
- Add : Error Panel
- Add : Internet Connection Check
- Modify : Table Visualization
- Fix : Various Engines and UI bug
- 3.9 Beta (23/02/2020)
- Add : Export Table as TXT
- Add : Export Table as XLS
- Fix : UI Bugs
- 3.8 Beta (22/02/2020)
- Modify : Splash Panel
- Fix : Memory deallocation
- Add : Export Table as XML
- 3.7 Beta (14/02/2020)
- Fix : Certain Web Sites
- Modify : New Logo on Splash Screen
- Modify : New Logo on Toolbar
- Add: Help Form
- 3.6 Beta (30/11/2019)
- Initial Public Version
Why doesn’t it work on all the sites?
How can I contribute to the project?
The software is free and in Beta version.
As such it is under development and correction. We always try to discover all the errors and correct them but also to improve the functions and add new ones.
The best way to help us is to report any faults/errors you have found. You can also give us some advice and comments. You can also give us suggestions or you can tell us what function you would like to find in the program.
You can use the program itself or via the contact section.
Your suggestions are very important to us.
Another way to contribute to the project is to spread it. Report it on your social channels and recommend it to your friends.
Thank you for this help.
Why does the program save files in CSV format?
We chose this file format because of its popularity and the fact that it is a de facto standard for data tables.
This format allows anyone with any hardware and software to read the file and can easily be exchanged.
In addition, any spreadsheet for any platform is able to open a CSV file
For more information on this format, please see this WikiPedia page at https://it.wikipedia.org/wiki/Comma-separated_values
Can you get the data from the web?
Using software or a library is the same as taking data manually by reading it from the web page and entering it into a file by hand.
In itself, a software or library is nothing more than a method to automate this process.
The problem is how to use this data. Usually the available data has / should have a clear indication of the permitted use. If this is not clear, any use is prohibited. If in doubt, however, it is always advisable to contact the author/owner of the data and ask what use can be made of it.